Miles Kitaro Commission Info
Image drawer, 3D polygon editor, graphics maker and more
Please read this in its entirety!
- Prices may change from time to time.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission.
- With that in mind, I WILL decline your purchase if you are rude or have a history of poor behavior with other artists.
- My style can vary depending on what techniques I currently use. If you want something in a specific style, let me know.
- My estimates on how long a piece may take is NOT a guarantee. Please be patient and absolutely feel free to send me a note reminding me of your commission if I go over my estimate.
- You are free to post your commission wherever you like, as long as I am credited in some way. (posting a link to one of my pages or displaying “mileskitaro” somewhere is fine)
- My work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International. You may share, distribute, and edit my published work as long as I am clearly credited and the use is not for profit.
- If you edit my artwork, make it clear you have altered it.
- If you are under the age of 18 and try to get an NSFW piece I will block you, no exceptions.
- Commissioners are expected to have read this document in full. Ignorance is not an excuse.
- I will NOT draw underaged characters. Tell me the secret passphrase “dk said trans rights” if you actually read this document.
- Commissions will be posted and credited to the commissioner by default. I post to both Furaffinity and Weasyl.
- The commission may be left anonymous or kept private and unpublished at the commissioner’s request.
- While I am capable of working off text descriptions of characters, it is much faster and easier if I have visual references.
- This includes simple color palettes or even a MSPaint drawing of the pose you’d like.
- I take payment on completion of a piece.
- I realize this is a risky policy and it will change if I get burnt.
- I use Squareup to take payment which requires you to enter your credit information.
- If you really can't use your card, I can accept using Paypal.
- I reserve the right to add an extra charge to a commission if it includes content that I am not comfortable with.
- Glance through my galleries to see what kind of stuff I draw. I will let you know if your commission contains such content before I proceed with it.
- Once paid for, your adopted character belongs fully to you. I do not require credit in pieces they are in, as I believe that would be unreasonable.
- If you choose to repost the adoptable art, please credit me, however!
- You are free to resell any adoptable you purchase from me.
- As stated in the auction text, the details/character/personality of the adopt are entirely up to you.
- I will not refund adoptables or buy them back from you.
- Digital art prices:
- Colored Sketch
- Full Color
- Polygon art prices:
- 3d Model
- SL/VRChat Avatar