mileskitaro's Commission Info
Image drawer, 3D polygon editor, graphics maker and more
Please read this in its entirety!
- I reserve the right to decline any commission.
- My style can vary depending on what techniques I currently use. If you want something in a specific style, let me know.
- You are free to post your commission wherever you like, as long as I am credited in some way. (posting a link to one of my pages or displaying “mileskitaro” somewhere is fine)
- If you are under 18 and try to get an NSFW piece I will block you.
- My work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Commissioners are expected to have read this document in full. Ignorant of the lawl is not an assuce.
- Commissions will be posted and credited to the commissioner by default. I post to Furaffinity, Weasyl, and maybe Twitter.
- It can be left anonymous for no fee or kept private and unpublished for a 10% fee.
- While I can work off text descriptions of characters, it is much faster and easier if I have visual references.
- This includes simple color palettes or even a bad MSPaint drawing of the pose you’d like!
- I take payment on completion of a piece. We will negotiate the price before I start working on it.
- I realize this is a risky policy and it will change if I get burnt.
- I use Squareup to take payment, which requires you to enter your credit information.
- If you really can't use your card, I can accept using Paypal.
- Do NOT mention ANYTHING nsfw on paypal. (This goes for ANY nsfw artist you commission)
- Say “dk said trans rights” if you actually read this document so I know you did.
- I reserve the right to add an extra charge to a commission if it includes content that I am not comfortable with.
- Glance through my galleries to see what kind of stuff I draw. I will let you know if your commission contains such content before I proceed with it.
- Once paid for, your adopted character belongs fully to you. I do not require credit in pieces they are in, as I believe that would be unreasonable.
- If you choose to repost the adoptable art, please credit me, however!
- You are free to resell any adoptable you purchase from me.
- As stated in the auction text, the details/character/personality of the adopt are entirely up to you.
- I will not refund adoptables or buy them back from you.
- These prices would be for a commission of one normal-complexity character with a simple/abstract background.
- Digital art base prices:
- Sketch: $10
- Colored Sketch: $20
- Full Color: $50
- Reference Sheet (2 views): $80
- Double these prices for the base price of two-character commissions.
- 3DCG model prices:
- 3d Model: $100
- Second Life/VRchat Avatar: $300
- Not experienced with pricing 3D models. These prices will probably change later.